I’m currently recruiting for a Remote Working Product Owner - Interfaces (Outside IR35) to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting aerospace organisation in the world on a 6 month contract!
Product Owner - Interfaces
100% Remote working
Pay rate is negotiable (Outside IR35)
6 month contract
Within this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• designing, implementing, and developing the interfaces to our ERP system
• project management for the implementation of new systems (in coordination with the Production Systems Program Manager) and release changes
• ensuring system complies with regulatory requirements in accordance to the standards set out in EASA 21G and EN 9100 (no previous knowledge of these standards required but desirable)
In addition, you’ll also structure and continuously develop the backlog for the interface between our Design- and Production organisation and lead the production MPM strategy and develop, execute & continuously manage our implementation roadmap.
To succeed within this role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
• experience with Jira and Confluence is essential
• basic programming knowledge
• experience in IT implementation project management and/or agile software development
In addition, knowledge of INFOR LN or INFOR ION and experience managing APIs will be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
• Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
• Achieve a work/life balance
• Work on long term contracts
• Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please reply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Interested? Apply here