£400 - £470 per day OUTSIDE IR35
A Business Analyst is needed to join a Master Data Management Programme for a Pharmaceutical client on an initial 4-month contract.
Working outside IR35, the Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing requirements, analysing existing processes and contributing towards improving those processes.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Understanding the Business processes with regards to Data consumption, processing, maintenance, and Master Data Management to support the design of Data Services
• Identifying and articulating data pain points within organisations that can benefit from MDM interventions
• Designing and implementing the interaction between MDM solutions and Data Warehousing solutions to achieve a common understanding of critical master data entities across our client’s data landscape
• Creation of Solution Design Documents and management through review process
• Requirements gathering, workshop facilitation and process mapping
• Leading on a Business Readiness plan to ensure the impacted Business areas are ready to receive the new Data Services
• Supporting BAU with ongoing enhancements to the Operating Model design for both the Business consumers and central Client Data Operations Team
• Effectively collaborating with stakeholders and builds whilst maintaining relationships according to individual stakeholder needs and levels of influence.
The key skills required for the Business Analyst are:
• Good understanding of Master Data Management best practice, and experience in MDM design as well as implementation
• Effective multitasking skills
• A results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail and a passion for data
• Ability to articulate complex/conceptual Data concepts
• Ability to influence and drive alignment, collaboration, and efficiency
It would be highly desirable if you had pharmaceutical experience as well as an understanding of a Product Set Up Process.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV.
Interested? Apply on Slack