Behavioral Analyst and Consumer Experience Specialist
KZ // Confidential employerVevey, Suisse21d ago
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Société des produits Nestlé
Full-Time, Act. Rate 100%
2 years Contract
In 2014, Nestlé embarked on a Global Employee Innovation Accelerator Program called InGenius, that crowdsources ideas from our 390’000 employees to address real business challenges. The program provides a safe place for employees to post, vote and collaborate.
In this role, you will facilitate and co-create in innovation projects approved through InGenius with our intrapreneurs, end users, business stakeholders, startups, prototyping partners, executives and Nestlé IT Streams. This requires engagement with and coordination of activities across the entire Nestlé Group.
Additionally, you will coach employees through the InGenius process including how to ‘pitch’ your idea; educate and rapidly drive user-centric processes across the company and projects in order to support our Intrapreneurs and Product Managers in the delivery of these ideas as Minimum Viable Products.
As part of the team you will be expected to contribute to the expansion and impact of Employee Innovation and work with our Innovation partners across the Nestlé Group.
Learn more about InGenius at email@example.com and meet the team https://youtu.be/RxkeGPvwl9k
A day in the life of...
• Define and launch Employee Innovation challenges with communities across the Nestlé Group.
• Engage pro-actively with employees in the innovation program to validate their ideas and use their skills to gather insights to design better products and experiences than they imagined.
• Empathize and understand users and consumers in different areas and product categories through rigorous research approaches, including early exploratory observation, interviews, surveys, and usability studies.
• Generate insights based on research findings (internal and external) and facilitate ideation activities in own projects and across the team. Distill the findings using effective deliverables such as personas, customer profiles, user journeys, and empathy maps.
• Make design decisions collaboratively with key stakeholders to maximize creativity and ensure good team commitment to decisions that are well-grounded in users’ needs. Help create UX journey and flows with the team to align on the design requirements.
• Rapidly wireframe, prototype & test using the industry’s tools. Help run user-testing sessions of interactive prototypes to identify areas of improvement.
• Collaborate & communicate effectively with the team and facilitate various group activities, design workshops, focus groups, and ideation sessions.
• Coordinates with IS/IT and non-IS/IT Customers, Innovation Managers and Product Managers to understand business and functional requirements related to the desired experience
• Works with intrapreneurs through the InGenius program, coaching and driving their assigned innovation project and in partnership with Innovation Managers to take Ideas to Concept design, Development and Industrialisation.
• Works closely with design, innovation and product leadership to plan for future products, contributes to the design standards and promotes user-centered design patterns throughout the organization
• Communicates the user experience designs and non-IS/IT designs to internal and external stakeholders to get buy-in, feedback, and negotiates trade-offs
What will make you successful
• University degree in the fields related to human/ computer interaction, usability, human factors, design, psychology, computer science, or in the fields related to human/ computer interaction, usability, human factors
• 5+ years of experience as a UX designer, UX researcher, human factors engineer or comparable roles
• Experience in planning and running design workshops, design sprints, and/or collaborative research and design sessions with various stakeholders
• Experience with wireframe prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, or equivalents
• Experience working in an agile development team
• Experience with requirements analysis, user research, documenting personas, user stories, concept testing, and usability testing
• Expertise in business process optimization and ways of working transformation
• Effective communication skills at different levels in the organization and in English